Note: We have temporarily omitted the token ticker/code to avoid scams. This is the secondary token of the game, which will enable the play-to-earn mechanics of Ukiyo. Magical shards have an infinite supply, but their inflationary nature is offset by a high burn rate due to their utility. Despite being a supplementary token, magical shards, like Ukiyo tokens, will be well incorporated into numerous in-game functionalities.
- 1.Equipment enhancement - Depending on the tier and enhancement level, both Ukiyo tokens and magical shards may be required for equipment upgrades.
- 2.Quest / challenge completion - Certain game objectives or challenges will necessitate the use of magical shards to be completed.
- 3.Gachapon (vending machine) - There will be a Gachapon category which requires tickets that can only be purchased using magical shards.
- 4.Guild upgrades - A cost will be charged for guild upgrades, which will need to be paid using magical shards.
- 5.Dungeons - Entrance to certain dungeons costs magical shards.
- 6.Pet breeding - Each breeding attempt requires both Ukiyo tokens and magical shards.
- 7.Ukiyo Store - Exclusive items (cosmetics, consumables, buffs, etc) will be available in the Ukiyo Store that can only be purchased using Ukiyo tokens or magical shards. The items that can be purchased using Ukiyo tokens differ from those that can be purchased with magical shards.
- 1.Completing quests and challenges
- 2.Completing dungeons
- 3.Completing achievements
- 4.Defeating bosses
- 5.Winning PvP matches
- 6.Login / activity rewards
- 7.Top placement in leaderboards
Ukiyo tokens and magical shards share a lot of similar utility in game, and are obtainable through similar methods. However, Ukiyo tokens are treated as the rarer, more exclusive token and hence used for higher tier upgrades, and issued at a much slower rate.